Monday, June 22, 2009

Things I Like

So I have had a day filled with stuff I like. And it's been great. Here's the rundown:
Morning: I spent the morning writing, reading, and doing other important work online. Yes work. I like doing my online adventures for money making much more than a typical 9-5, because, let's face it... I'm not a 9-5 kind of girl. I'm more of a 10:00 AM to 3:00 AM kind of girl!
So what do I do online that's so great? Well, I update my blog. And I love my little blog. It's very meaningful to me... even if no one reads it. (Don't get me wrong... I'm a little vain... I want LOTS of people to read it, but I think you know what I mean)
I also read other people's blogs, articles, etc. and see what catches my eye and my limited attention span.
I write for ehow. I tell you what... that site is awesome!! It may seem like a shameless plug, but it's really not. I love that site. I have met so many nice people on there, I've learned a lot from reading my friends' articles, and I get to make money writing and teaching others things that I know. So cool. If you haven't checked out ehow yet, please do. (NOTE: As of the most recent blog updates in 2016, I no longer write for eHow.)
What else? Well, I make the rounds... Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Stumbleupon, My bank account, and Paypal. I also check my other pages and add to them. (Squidoo, Bukisa, etc.)
Finally, I work on Etsy.com selling arts and crafts. (NOTE: I no longer sell on Etsy.)
Afternoon: Got a hot and ready pizza for my boyfriend and while I was out, got a yummy raspberry iced tea for myself (Arizona, if you were wondering). Man, I love tea. All kinds of tea. My favorites have to be green tea with citrus, raspberry iced tea, and white tea with peach. MMMMmmmm.....
Also while I was out, I stopped at a store called Thrifty Treasures. (AKA: A dangerous place for me to be because I want to buy everything!)
I got a cute picture with a very classic frame that looks like it would hang in a Grandmother's house (which is why I like it so much!). I also got some mini photo albums (4) and a cute leaf shaped tea-lite candle holder. All for under $5.00. Awesome.
Late Afternoon/Early Evening: I got to snuggle with the bf before he went off to do some work, listened to music, and am now cuddled up with my cat Ava and back on the compy.
What does tonight hold? Only good things I'm sure. We've got some friends coming to hang out, and that's always fun.
So... I may not have a "real" job or a whole of money or anything, but I have a lot of things to be thankful for.
It's nice to be able to look at the world and see the good, even in the midst of hard times. Yay for being a Modern Bohemian!

No comments:

Post a Comment