Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday, June 5, 2009

So a few days ago (on June 2nd) it was my 25th birthday. Crazy. A few days before that, my cousin Nicole had her first baby! Exciting stuff! I have more friends' b-days coming up as well, and then of course there is Will's birthday (on June 8th). Today we are going to his parents' house to celebrate (even though it's not for a few more days). I love going to his parents' house. It is almost like walking into a museum. It's exciting, interesting, and educational but not as stuffy or unapproachable. It is a comfortable place to be, but when I'm there, I am always so interested in everything around me.
Will's parents may just have some Bohemian in them.
Their house is filled with artwork, sculptures, and artifacts from around the world. The color schemes are that of an upscale, artsy, hotel, and often wallpaper patterns, rugs, and accessories do not match, but in some ecclectic way... it all looks perfect.
But I like it there for other reasons of course. His parents are lovely people and they raised a fantastic son, so I like to see them, talk to them, and just relax in their company.
After their house, I don't know what the plans are. My life is so open right now. I could do just about anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment