Thursday, June 25, 2009

It's all about the 3's

I don't know if you remember my numerology post from the other day, but in it, it said that 3's were kind of a big deal for me (not in those exact words) and that series of 3's can mean something. Well, I tell you friends... 3's are coming at me from all directions now!
The other day I posted that we have 3 Gemini's under one roof. Then yesterday, I happened to look at the clock at exactly 3:33. Now today, I get to my blog and how many page views do I have? You guessed it. 333. Wowza! I am going to be on the lookout for more 3's. It's exciting. And fun. And maybe it means something after all...
By the way, I don't know what my timestamp will say, but I actually finished this post at 11:01 AM. 11:01... 1+1+0+1=...3 haha

2 comments:

  1. Crazy! It's like the movie "23" I still get all tripy when they list facts about the number 23

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't seen 23. Maybe I should wait to watch it until these 3's calm down. I'm still seeing them all over. At my friend Leah's, I had to move my car and when I got in the clock said 3:33. Then today, my cat Ava licked me three times on the lips (yeah... I let her! haha)and I got a phone call from an "unavailable" number at, you guessed it, 3:33... Crazy stuff! Maybe I'm starting to obsess though... haha

    ReplyDelete