Friday, June 5, 2009

Meet the Modern Bohemian

I was reading The Bohemian Manifesto for the who-knows-how-many-ith time and I was inspired. I was inspired to write, to create, and to share who I am. I am a modern day Bohemian/Hippie/Free-Spirit and I am ready to tell my story... even if it is in pieces.
Just think of this blog as an ever changing puzzle. As the pieces fit together, you will see the bigger picture, but that picture will constantly evolve as more pieces appear to be placed within it.
This first piece is my "introduction." This will give you a little more insight as to who I am, and why I'm here.
I am Meagan; writer, musician, actor, model, teacher, artist, and more... I am here to spread peace and love to the world in all that I do - and that includes this blog.
So please, keep coming back. I will be sharing more peace and love, and more of my life, my stories, my views, my creativity, and my interests with you. I will give you links to great Bohemian websites. I will post fun pictures, articles, and information for you. I will do reviews on stuff that interests you! And of course I will open up to you.
I wrote a song about being a creative, open person. Some of the lyrics really make more sense now that I am here:
"I'm not talking about things that I don't know about and I'm not pretending to be something I'm not, and I'm not everything you expect from me; I'm just everything you don't... But I want you to know, that I will open up my heart to you, open up my heart to you, open up my heart to you... all you need to do, is ask me how I feel, and ask me what is real, and I will let you in... 'cause I cannot deceive you, I cannot deceive you, I cannot deceive you... when all I know is truth."