Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Astrology.com Fun!


Having fun at Astrology.com
Because why not?
PonchoMeg: The Modern Bohemian is a Gemini
My 2009 Horoscope:
As a Gemini, you possess an amazing ability to see dualities -- the pros and cons of situations as change approaches -- and to quickly and efficiently think them through before making any decisions. In 2009, you dare to look deeply into your desires, regenerate self-awareness and recognize psychological ambiguities. This will bring balance into your home and family life. Pay attention to the details as you bring your inner and outer life into harmony. And be sure to enjoy the changes occurring within you!
As you come to terms with yourself, you are able to see a more fulfilling purpose in life, and your field of experience broadens. Focus on matters that affect you most deeply and, like magic, your life will become easier and things will seem to take care of themselves. You have all the necessary resources and motivation to make tangible changes and achieve results this year.
Toward the end of the year, you'll have time to enjoy yourself, and to bask in a great sense of accomplishment. With the expansive and idealistic energy flowing throughout 2009, Gemini is very comfortable in this age of new awareness and high-mindedness.

My Daily Tarot for June 24, 2009:
The Nine of Pentacles card suggests that my power today lies in gratification. The fruits of my labor already exist in my values. My garden of purpose is perennial and forever in need of tending but I am surrounded by the results I have intended to create. I am empowered by the splendor that is m life and my asset is personal validation.

Nine of Pentacles

2 comments:

  1. Hey Meagan.

    I love astrology, I like the way reading the signs connected and/or related to myself or others can make me see situations from a different point of view.

    I hope you find the answers you are looking for, and I hope for myself that I get some ideas aswell, I certainly got one from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment. I like astrology as well, and numerology and tarot and all those kinds of things. I think we all have deeper, more complex energies within us that are hard to figure out any other way. Plus, it's fun to do and neat to think about. And I like thinking... I'm all about big ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete