Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Is this Modern Bohemian a Mohemian??

I came across this while trying to figure out how to use Digg. Someone posted an article that contained a link to the Urban Dictionary, and I clicked on it, and here's what I got:

Mohemian-
Modern day Bohemians. Living on the fringe, but connected via obsession with technology. Similar to former bohemians, beats, and hippies-concerned with social issues, Indie culture and creativity, but connect more online than at coffee shops, etc.
Chicago's West Town is crawling with Mohemians-grungy style, I-pod in hand, Cellie in pocket, walking with notebook to coffee shop to cop free wi-fi to chat with friends and download some obscure English rock.

Okay... I might be a little Mohemian. But that's okay. From what I know about them so far from this simple entry, Mohemians are pretty groovy.

No comments:

Post a Comment