Friday, June 5, 2009

Faults, Truths, and Whatnot: Information Revealed

I am a modern day Hippie, Bohemian, Free-Spirit
I am super naive, easily manipulated, and overly trusting. So bottom line: I get hurt a lot. Also... I do not like April Fool's Day, Practical Jokes, or Pranks because of this.
I am a person who gets too high of expectations about EVERYTHING which means that when I get crushed, I am crushed into the ground. Also, I occasionally cry a lot.
But sometimes, when I should, I don't cry at all.
I have changed a lot in the last ten years.
I don't like to shave my legs. Ever. Yet I do it when I feel it is needed... not because smooth legs necessarily mean a lot to me. They don't.
I have the occasional melt-down.
Sometimes I literally wonder if I am f'd up and insane. Then I stop wondering and realize the answer is yes.
Sometimes I get really full of myself.
People who act friendly to people's faces and then talk trash about them upset me. I tell people what I feel to their face. ALL except the BACKSTABBERS! Why don't I tell them that I think that their backstabbing is wrong? Because I don't want to judge, I guess. But I am judging. I'm just not speaking up. Damn.
I unapologetically love childish activities like coloring, playing board games, swinging on swings, singing along to songs like "Fifty, Nifty United States" and "How Much is that Doggie in the Window?," eating candy like it's the only food I've had in a year, reading books like The Boxcar Children, playing truth or dare, dancing around to music (badly), and hugging my mom and calling her mommy.
When depressed, I can, and will, consume an entire box of fudge rounds. This is why I do not buy them.
I love my friends, but sometimes I just don't want to talk to anyone.
I don't like to eat alone. It bothers me, a lot. To the point where it's almost ridiculous. (the fudge rounds are an obvious exception)
I feel like people don't understand me. At all. Like I would literally help ANYONE if I was able, even if we weren't friends.

I am honest.
I don't like spiders. But I cry if I kill one. I don't believe in pointless killing. I suppose if I ate the spider, I would feel better, but I could never touch a spider on purpose. AHHH!
I constantly feel like I am searching for something. I am a sad poet, a romantic, a bohemian, hippie, crazy person and that's just the way it is.
I got a speeding ticket once, and I deserved it.
I have medical problems, and I don't tell people all about it because I don't want to make excuses.
I've hurt many people, and been hurt by many people, intentionally and unintentionally.
I am almost always cold. I wear long underwear under almost everything I wear in the winter.
I feel like an outsider a lot. Sometimes I care, sometimes I don't.
I like talking dirty, telling dirty jokes, and making sexual innuendo.
I swear a lot. Probably more than I should...
I like to try new things.
I want to do so much more with my life than what I am doing now.
I believe in peace and love.
I am me.
And that makes me pretty damn happy.
Even if I am a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment