Sunday, June 28, 2009

Daily Good

If you have been following me for awhile, you know that I love to explore the internet and read articles, do fun stuff, and look at sweet blogs. Well, I was doing just that while waiting for my farms to update on Evony, and I found The Daily Good. It is a blog written by a fellow Ehow writer (I requested her as a friend, I hope she approves me!) Anyway, this is what she says the blog is about (her exact words): "This blog, Daily Good, was created to highlight and share information and news about people and organizations who are doing good in the world; the people and the issues that need our help and support, and ideas related to humanitarian service, being kind and caring, and green living."

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I am happy that you like my blog, Daily Good. I write about the things that interest me on Daily Good but its good to know that others are interested too! Off to read your blog. Thanks for saying I have a sweet blog. That made me smile.
    Terria Fleming (aka LilacGirl on eHow)

    ReplyDelete