Friday, June 5, 2009

My Style

I have an emotional connection with my clothes. They are comfortable, they appeal to my sense of beauty and art, they flatter my body, and they allow me to express myself in ways that I wouldn't be able to otherwise.
In case you haven't seen a whole lot of pictures of me yet, I'll let you in on a little secret... I dress like a Hippie, Bohemian, Free-Spirit. I wear clothes and accessories I've made, I shop second hand and thrift, I turn things into clothing that are not originally clothing items, I wear head scarves and hats and sometimes necklaces, I love peace signs, and hemp, and pleather, I wear jeans until they rip to pieces and then I wear them some more, I adore leggings, dresses, boots, moccasins, and old sweaters, I love to mix and match patterns and colors, and I never limit myself.
Fashion is fun, and it is an artistic form of personal expression that I am very grateful for.


No comments:

Post a Comment