Sunday, June 28, 2009

Writing Songs

I started writing a new song today. It's about people judging you for what they consider to be faults in the way you live your life. Inspired by my constant worry that everyone I know thinks I am a jobless, lazy, bum! haha It should be good.
Writing my song inspired me a lot though, so I created a new ehow article on the topic of songwriting. I have to say... I am very proud of this article. It's so professional sounding! haha But I guess that makes sense, seeing as I have a degree in Music Education after all. 
Will is off writing songs today too. He is working on an amazing concept album. It's very house, but something else too. Kind of like a mix of Daft Punk, Deadmau5, and something completely and originally Will. I can't wait until he finishes the whole thing. What he has so far is so amazing!!
Anyway, today is just a songwriting kind of day I guess. Anyone else out there writing songs today?

No comments:

Post a Comment