Wednesday, October 20, 2010

PonchoMeg: The Modern Bohemian Has Been Busy, Busy, Busy!

My life has been busy.  Crazy busy.  And I don't even have a "real" job! haha
Well, first of all, my sister's getting married, so we're all getting ready for that.  I am maid of honor, so I've done all the dress fittings and whatnot, and we just had her Bridal Shower on Sunday.  She's getting married November 6th, so it's coming up fast!
In addition to all the wedding stuff, I have also been working on my writing a lot, trying to make some progress.  You all know that I have been writing for List My Five, which has been amazing by the way, but I've also applied to be an Examiner for Examiner.com (cross your fingers) AND I've been working on my book.  In addition to all that, I have also been helping Will get set up online as his DJ Persona: Wilhuff.  It's been time consuming and all that, but I've been having a lot of fun doing it too.
Besides the wedding and the writing, I have still been working with RealStyle to get extra work in movies and television shows.  Most recently, I got to work on Detroit 1-8-7.  Amazing!  I even got a chance to talk to some of the stars of the show, and they were super nice guys.  Plus, as always, I met so many amazing people on set (extras, crew, security)... what a blast!
Finally, my friend K.J. is getting married in February and wanted to get in shape, so I now have a new workout buddy. We've been getting together at 10:00 am every week day (except Tuesdays when she's out of town teaching) and we've been doing Jillian's 30 Day Shred and Pilates together.  We're going to add running, Tai Chi, and a few other things in as we go too.  Besides working out with her, I still work out alone, so I am really making progress.
So yeah... crazy times.  I'll write more later.  But right now, I have to go tackle some more things that have popped onto my plate! haha
Peace and Love,
Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment