Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Little Break

Well, you may have noticed that I haven't been around much. This is because I went on a little trip. My boyfriend Will and I went to the U.P. for a week. The U.P. (for anyone NOT from Michigan out there) is the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. It was amazing! Beautiful, relaxing, fun... we had a great time. We went to lighthouses, the Soo Locks, an amazing fish fry at a local restaurant, and spent lots of time walking the beach, reading, playing cards with his parents (who were in the U.P. as well), and even got a chance to visit one of my uncles. It was amazing.
I will have to share more about my life with you all later, but before I go for now, I must mention this: Read "Ishmael" by Daniel Quinn. I read it in the U.P. and I am telling you, it has to be one of the most amazing books ever written, and it really gets the mind working...
More later...