Tuesday, November 10, 2009

PonchoMeg: The Modern Bohemian Has Won An Award!

Wow, I am so excited and honored. Thank you so much to The Ancient Digger for The Best Blog Award. I would have never thought that my little blog could be inspiring and/or interesting enough for an award, I mean... it is just about my crazy life. But I am so glad that it is being appreciated. :)

The other cool thing about this award, is that I can now award it to blogs that I think are amazing. Here are the rules:

The Best Blog Award rules are:

To accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you have recently discovered and think are great! Remember to contact the bloggers you've awarded to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

The most challenging part for me was picking 15 other blogs, because there are so many amazing blogs that I follow, but here are the ones that I selected, in no particular order:
















Congratulations to all of you, and please... share the love.

Thanks again to The Ancient Digger for this honor.
Peace and Love,
Meagan
PonchoMeg: The Modern Bohemian

10 comments:

  1. Meagan - Thanks so much for the award. I will be sure to pass it forward, just as soon as I have a chance to pick 15! ~Be well & inspired~

    -Angela
    Free and Green Stuff/Upon Request blogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome, and deserving. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for thinking of me...

    www.wildlifearoundus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome. I love seeing all of your beautiful photos and reading your posts. :) I hope this inspires other people to take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Meg! Thanks so much for the award. I appreciate you thinking of me and Happymaking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You deserve it. All of us have a fascinating story to tell, and I just love yours. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, thank you you free spirited Meagan, you! I have been rather in a bloggers slump as it were, so this just perks up my spirits and then some!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so SHOCKED! Speechless sweetie!

    Thank you thank you from the bottom of my heart! I am in awe of this!

    I will say it again, "YOU" are the gift in my life and the "Award" now too!

    I promise to pay it forward in kind!

    Blessings, love, & PEACE to you always....
    N-Peace

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you fellow boho-free spirited you!!
    I am honoured and grinning about this award. I'll make it my next post! Again thanks and peace!
    LOVE your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow. This is fantastic Meagan. I'm so honored that you chose my blog to honor in this way. Thank you and may you forever stay you-bohemian and utterly lovely.

    ReplyDelete