Sunday, July 12, 2009

Thoughts of a Modern Bohemian : A POEM

Sitting at my laptop
wondering what to say
can I share my introspection?
can I make it through the day?
Am I lost, or just misguided?
In a world that's misguided too...
Can I save the people like me?
Or do I need the saving from you?
I want to make a difference
I want to make a change
inspire a revolution
to create, reinvent, and rearrange
If I'm pulling at your heart strings
If I'm making you think at all
Consider why your affected
by a Modern Bohemian's blog
Perhaps you too want to change things
maybe save some people too
In this misguided world we live in
maybe the change we need is you

3 comments:

  1. I've been feeling the need for a lifestyle change for a while now. I was already pretty modern bohemian without realizing it, but this week, I decided to research it more heavily and see if I could find myself fitting into that lifestyle. I found your blog here, and read this poem first thing. It was very jarring... in a good, positive way! I think this is exactly how I see myself, and how I want others to see me... time to make a few changes in my life. Thanks for being here online... I'm going to peruse the rest of your blog now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind comment. :) I am glad that I can help just by being me. Good luck with all of your life changes, and if you need anything that I can help with, let me know.

    ReplyDelete