Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Modern Bohemian in Pictures


Who is PonchoMeg: the Modern Bohemian? Her name is Meagan. She is a Hippie, Bohemian, Free-Spirit. She believes in peace and love above all things; she sees beauty everywhere; music, poetry, and art help her to thrive, and she tries hard to love all living things. She is a teacher, an artist, a writer, a singer, an actress, a songwriter, a poet, a daughter, a sister, a friend, a lover, a believer, an idealist, a dreamer, and a person of the Earth. She is many things, but above all, she is Meagan. I am Meagan. And I love me.


This picture shows a few things about me. One: I love tie-dye. Two: I enjoy craft shows a lot. Three: I love to hang out with my friends. And four: Crazy Richard is by far one of the coolest people on the face of the Earth. He is a way good entertainer, a fun hippie, and all around groovy dude.


I'm seemingly never happy with my hair. I always seem to want to chop it off, color it, or style it differently. I think it's because I am a creative, artistic type. I'm not sure. But in this picture, I was growing out one of my many haircuts and I literally just wanted to see if by posing differently for pictures my hair would in turn look different too! haha It was an interesting experiment. Did it work? A little...


I love to do things for causes I believe in! In the picture above, I am at the 2009 March for Babies which raises money for the March of Dimes. I do the event every year with my sister and my cousin (also in the photo) and we always have such a wonderful time, all while helping a great organization.


I enjoy photo shoots. I may not be the best model, and we may not have the best equipment, but photo shoots are a blasty blast and a half! The photo above is from a photo shoot I did with my sister.

There's more... but I can't give everything away so soon. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment