Sunday, August 16, 2009

I'm a sucker for websites

More new sites to feast your eyes upon.





Check them out, see what you think.
I found the Positivity Blog when I was doing some research into positivity for my group on Ehow.com: Peace, Love, and Positivity. It seems to have some interesting things on there. I haven't fully explored it yet, but I figured we could all kind of check it out together.
Seventh Generation offers loads of Earth-friendly, "Green" products. (Something I think we should ALL support)
Courage to Create was recommended to me by a member of my group on Ehow.com. It is a very neat site, and super cute in it's design and layout as well.
Finally... The Flight of the Conchords. Band, TV show stars, overall funny and adorable dudes. If you have not watched the show... you should. It is an interesting kind of comedy... not for everyone, but it makes me laugh so hard. And I love all their songs and the scenes that go along with them. Check it out.
Well... just thought I would share some of my little findings while my sawmills were updating on Evony. haha Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment