Thursday, December 9, 2010

What the Modern Bohemian's Been Up To...

I am a lucky girl.  So much good stuff has happened recently!

First, I got to go to Grand Rapids and work on a movie with 50 Cent!  That was really awesome.  I had a great time.  Then, that same day, I got to go see "White Christmas" at Cornerstone University (for free!) with my friend Kelsey, her hubby, and another friend of theirs (Rb).  I was surprised to see that I knew someone in the cast... a young lady I've known for years and years since she was just a little thing.  So that was amazing too!

On Saturday, I went back to Grand Rapids to see the exhibit at the Grand Rapids Art Museum on Princess Diana that is touring around.  It was such a moving and worthwhile experience.  Princess Diana has always been an inspiration to me because of her volunteer work, her positivity, her support of the fine arts, and her sense of beauty, grace, and class.  Seeing her gowns, letters she received and sent, pictures, videos, and all the condolence books that were sent to her family (among many other things) was just an indescribable experience for me.

What else have I been up to?  Ah yes... working.

I have been assembling a gift guide for the blog that should be ready soon. Yay!  I've also been writing articles (like this one on Wilhuff) and promoting.  I'm also WAY into Sponsored Tweets.  I like Sponsored Tweets because I get to pick what I advertise and how I do it.  So I promote companies, products, and ideas I believe in, not just whatever ends up being offered.  Plus, it's been pretty steady work so far and I'm obsessed with Twitter, so it's a good combination! haha

Last night, I had a singing gig where I got to sing Holiday songs and Christmas carols for two hours!  It's my 3rd year doing it, and I just love it!  It's so much fun!  Getting to go caroling (inside where it's warm) and getting paid for it.  Pretty groovy.

I think you're caught up... though sometimes I forget things... that's okay.  I can keep things mysterious and keep ya coming back for more! ;)

Peace and Love,
Meagan

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've been a busy lady and you sound much better!

    ReplyDelete