Saturday, December 4, 2010

List My Five Lists: Christmas Quotes, Christmas Movies, How to Shop for Hippies & Bohemians, & More!

I write for List My Five, an amazing website where you can share fun lists (and even make some money too!)  I wanted to share some of my recent lists with you, as they relate to December and the Holiday season.  I have more to do, but here is what I have so far:


If you were born in December (or just want to know a little more about December) then check out:

If you're looking for some great Christmas Quotes, check out:

If you're looking to donate to charity, check out:

If you are looking for some great ideas for Holiday party food, check out:

It's a Wonderful Life (60th Anniversary Edition)      How the Grinch Stole Christmas      Elf (Infinifilm Edition)

If you are looking for some great Christmas movies to watch, well...
 let's just say, I have a LOT of options for you:

White Christmas (Anniversary Edition)      The Holiday      National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation (Special Edition)

If you need some ideas for shopping for your hippie, bohemian, free-spirit friends and family, the following lists should help you out immensely.  One is Michigan specific, but if you live in Michigan, it's an awesome bonus I guess! haha  Check them out:


I hope my lists can help you out this December.
If you want to read my other lists too, just look through all of them by going to my

Peace and Love,
Meagan



3 comments:

  1. Hi Meg!!!
    Very cool your tips. I love movies, my favorite actors are Keanu Reeves and Richard Gere. I love Christmas and what it really means a party of peace and love. Have a nice week!!!
    Kisses
    Bia
    PORTO ALEGRE – RS - BRASIL

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great lists Meagan. I love Christmas so I love to read anything about the season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments! :) So nice to hear from both of you.
    I love movies, and I love Christmas (like you Bia, I see it as a time of peace and love) so Christmas movies are fun for me. :)
    Peace and Love,
    Meagan

    ReplyDelete