Thursday, December 30, 2010

PonchoMeg: The Modern Bohemian's Guide to a Happy New Year

The new year is almost here!  Oh the excitement!  Oh the anticipation!  Oh the fear of those new year resolutions!
To help get you all ready for the new year, I have some great resources for you.  Enjoy!

New Years Eve Entertainment

Make Money Online in the New Year

Work Towards Your Fitness Goals

Be ALL About Self-Improvement

Go "GREEN" in the New Year


Happy New Year!
Peace and Love, 
Meagan

P.S.- I thought I'd share a few of my favorite pics from the blog this year as well.  Are any of these some of your favorites too?

My baby Ava!

Baby L. at the March for Babies

My first REAL Tigers game! (As in... not on TV)


Grand Rapids' Electronic Music Night

 My homemade Halloween costume.

Yay, Squirrels!

Poo Poo Paper!



No comments:

Post a Comment