Friday, December 11, 2009

PonchoMeg: The Modern Bohemian Gives You Some Stuff to Check out on a Friday Afternoon

I love exploring the internet and all it has to offer. So here, on this chilly Friday afternoon, I am sitting inside, cozy and warm after some early morning Christmas shopping, sharing some of the fun things I have been checkin' out online.

I LOVED this song on Make Me a Supermodel Season 2 and I just can't get enough of it. It is such a sick jam!!!

This video makes me giggle so much! And I literally mean giggle, like a three year old being tickled. It's pretty cute, that's all I'm saying.

If you believe in the powers of crystals, check out this site. I don't know how I feel about it, but I always like to learn more about things.

Another new site for me. It belongs to an ehow member, so I thought I would check it out. It seems really interesting and right up my alley. :) I will have to look it over a little more and see what I think.

Friend and fellow blogger Terria Fleming puts out this amazing site that offers up ways for us to do good for the world everyday. I love it!

ENJOY!!

Peace and Love,
Meagan
PonchoMeg: The Modern Bohemian

2 comments:

  1. your blog is such grand discovery, so much to explore...amazing!
    thank you for following my messy musings, it means a lot.

    peace+love
    Enchanted

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all the kind words. It means a lot. :) Peace and Love to you as well my new friend. :)
    Meagan

    ReplyDelete