Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Today is the Modern Bohemian's Birthday!

Yes, I was born on June 2.  (I like to put my fingers up when I say it because my birthdate looks like a peace sign, which is pretty sweet)
The other members of my immediate family have b-days in November, December, and January.  Then there's mine in June.  (I'm just always bein' different)  But I like having a June birthday because the weather is warm (and I am constantly cold), some people are out of school, and it seems like people are less stressed after summer begins to sneak up on them.  So yeah...
Mom and Dad, you may not have handpicked the date, but thanks for bringing me into the world on June 2, 1984.  I appreciate it very much.
Peace and Love to ALL, on your birthdays and everyday. :)
Meagan

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday from a new follower! (I saw you were following my face painting blog under my other google acct.) :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to both of you. :) I had a great day. And I'm so glad to have a new follower on the blog! :) Yay!
    Peace and Love,
    Meagan

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, it was right for me to check my profile for post updates. Although 2 days late now, I'll catch up- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Sweetie. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, thank you so much! I had a great birthday, and the celebrations are not even over yet, so I will post a blog entry about it as soon as it all is! haha Thanks again for the birthday wishes. :)
    Peace and Love,
    Meagan

    ReplyDelete