My heart just hurts so much knowing that there are so many people who have been seriously hurt or killed due to the devastating events in Haiti. If you are wondering how to help, here are some ways:
1. Donate blood.
2. Start a drive for food and supplies
3. Donate time to special organizations or church groups who are supporting the relief efforts
4. Check out this article from The New York Times News Blog on how to contribute.
5. Keep donating time, money, and/or supplies to your regular charities. We don't want them to suffer because we all turn our eyes elsewhere, and who knows when tragedy will strike again, or where.
6. If you are a spiritual person: Pray. The power of prayer is strong.
I hope this helps. Please, if you can, help our brothers and sisters in Haiti.
Peace and Love,