Friday, September 18, 2009

Lots of Goodies and Interesting Tidbits...

 Check out some of the highlights of Summer, 2009:


A very foggy day made for a fun Bridge Walk over the Mackinac Bridge. Everything looked so cool.
My mom and I went to Binder Park Zoo in Battle Creek, MI and had a lovely day. I posed with this awesome statue. It was love. :)
Pretty plants on GVSU's campus in Grand Rapids, MI.

My mom, sister, and I went to a great exhibit on Leonardo da Vinci at the Grand Rapids Public Museum.
Ava is really getting along with her new cat friends at our house. Here she is with Binks, hanging out and having a great time.

I made my mark on a beach up in the U.P.

I love taking pictures! :)

So, in any case, there's some of the fun I've been having. Now for some other fun things I have come across today.
First of all, we have a little analysis of me, courtesy of Astrology.com.

How Meagan Relates to Other People


Sun Opposition Uranus with an orb of less than 1/2 degree
You are restless and independent and, no matter how close you become to someone, you always remain your own person and there is a part of yourself you cannot share. You are uncompromisingly true to your convictions which must be shared by those close to you.
Mars Conjunct Saturn with an orb between 1 and 3 degrees
Your emotional needs were not met when you were growing up and there was nothing you could do about it. Even today, you tend not to express anger or pain or resentment except when you are in an infrequent rage. This is a problem in close relationships.
Sun Conjunct Venus with an orb between 3 and 5 degrees
Most people like you. You form relationships easily but may have some difficulty sustaining them. You tend to project your own ego ideals onto your partner, sometimes at the expense of relating to their needs. For you, admiration is a prerequisite for love.
Venus Opposition Uranus with an orb between 3 and 5 degrees
You need to be close and you need to be free. This is a major life conflict which has always created complications for you in close personal relationships. One manifestation of this may be a tendency to pursue the unavailable or the unreliable.


Next, we have some wisdom, courtesy of actress Meryl Streep. Check it out here.

Finally, if you're interested in learning more about electronic music, check out Ishkur's Guide to Electronic Music. My boyfriend and I used to be on this site all the time, and he pulled it up today which made me want to share it. :) Enjoy!

That's about all for now. Sorry if it's a bit random and scattered. I'm in a good place right now, which means I'm busy and easily excited by random things, hence why a blog post like this occurs. 
Ah well... life is good. And random can be good too. Yeah... random can be good.

#randomcanbegood


2 comments:

  1. Beauty....

    Perfectiony....

    Happiness's....

    A very Happy International PEACE Day to you!

    Peace and Love....
    N-Peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the job and i especially am fond of the very last pic - cute

    ReplyDelete