Friday, November 12, 2010

Uplifting Stuff (I need it!)

Uplift: to improve the spiritual, social, or intellectual condition of...

Words of Wisdom:

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today." -James Dean

"Forget regret, or life is yours to miss.  No other road, no other way... no day but today." -Rent, Jonathan Larson

"I will not fear.  Fear is the mind killer..." -Dune, Frank Herbert

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix

"Those who wish to sing always have a song." -Swedish Proverb

More Uplifting Stuff:

Uplifting Connections: This place seems awesome.  Too bad I don't live around there... or even in that state.  But if I ever do go there, I want to check this place out.
I really like what the owner has to say:


Our Goal is to increase positive energy in the world - to help people feel healthy, happy, strong, and centered with more balance in their lives.
Ellie Bassick-Trovato, UC Owner


Groovy, right?

Beliefnet is THE site for spirituality, inspiration, and faith.  There's a lot of good stuff on this site.

Google search either "funny animal picture" or "funny pet picture" and enjoy what you get.  They are funny, stupid, uplifting, inspiring, and so much more!





This song is AMAZING!  It helps me feel better.  True Believer always cheers me up too (of course). Other great ones? "No one is Alone" from Into the WoodsIf I Had You (and really... anything Adam Lambert), and Get Together by The Youngbloods.

"Come on people now, smile on your brother, everybody get together, try to love one another right now..."




I made $23.00 today selling CDs, DVDs, and old games.  Money in the pocket is definitely a step in the right direction.


My Baby Boo-Boo!!  It's Ava!  She makes me happy and keeps me going!

Peace and Love,
Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment