Monday, November 9, 2009

A Fun Little Distraction Involving Music

In case you were wondering just how eclectic my tastes are in music, check out this little survey I did with my I-Tunes. I only put song names, not artists, so if you are curious about some of the songs and who they are by, just let me know which ones in your comments. Also, check out my list of "Favorite songs at the moment" from Facebook, posted below the survey.


Your Life Through The Eyes Of iTunes Shuffle
Created by girlylicious7 and taken 4943 times on Bzoink
Go To iTunes Or Whatever You Use.
Then put it on shuffle and put a song with the artist for each answer.
Don't cheat by choosing or skipping songs. It won't all make sense.
About You
So what's your weird name?:Trampled Under Foot
Who are you?:Friends Forever
Who do you feel like?:Hung Up
What do you feel like doing?:Skip to My Lou
What is your biggest guilty pleasure?:I Put a Spell on You
What do people call you?:Humpty Dumpty
How's the weather?:The time of my Life
What are you feeling?:Heaven
What are you craving?:Just Dance
What are you thinking?:Something About Us
Where are you?:Short Circuit
What should you be doing?:Faxing Berlin
How is your day?:In My Time of Dying
What do you look like?:Frankenstein
Your Random Thoughts On
Life:Clearview
Family:Hate That I Love You
Parents:Mary Had a Little Lamb
Siblings:Thinking of You
Grandparents:Zombie Nation
Love:True Believer
Friends:Come What May
Career:The Walk
Food:The Cranberries Zombie Dance Mix
Celebrities:The X-Files
The president:Dance Like there's No Tomorrow
Politics:Love in this Club
Death:Party Like a Rock Star
Random Stuff
Personal Motto:My Winding Wheel...
Goal in life:Falling Slowly
What your thinking of:Cha Cha Slide
What you want to be:Gravity
What your most proud of:Heart on My Sleeve
What your least proud of:Stayin' Alive
Your soundtrack:Dota
Opening credits:I'm a Little Wood Block
Theme song:Hey Ya!
Waking up:Gimme, Gimme, Gimme
School:Wild At Heart
First love:Damaged
Childhood:Cupid's Chokehold
Teen years:Sandstorm V. Blow Your Mind V. Zombie Nation
Wedding:I Can Love You Like That
Scary moments:Don't Ask for the Water
Dancing:A Moment Like This
Funeral:Everybody's Free
Closing credits:Everytime We Touch
Finisht the sentence...
I wish...:I like it, I love it.
I want...:Life
I am...:Paralyzer
My best feature is...:Song to the Mountains
You should...:Get Down!
You've been totally Bzoink*d!
Take This Survey | Search Surveys | Create a Survey

Favorite Music: I just love music. I like so many genres that it's likely to blow your mind. SOME of my favorite tunes of the moment include:
Come What May (from Moulin Rouge)
True Believer (E-Type)
For Your Entertainment (Adam Lambert)
Around the World (Daft Punk)
Dr. Funkenstein (Deadmau5)
Blow, Blow Thou Winter Wind (as sung by The Cambridge Singers)
Falling Slowly (from Once)
If I Never See Your Face Again (Maroon 5, feat. Rihanna)
Party in the USA (Miley Cyrus)
Home Sweet Home (Motley Crue)
To be Young, Is to be Sad, Is to be High (Ryan Adams)
Evacuate the Dancefloor (Cascada)
Circus (Britney Spears)
Shattered (Backstreet Boys)
Just Dance (Jamiroquai)
Life (E-Type)
Mr. Brightside (The Killers)
Whole Lotta Love (Led Zeppelin)
California Love (Tupac feat. Dr. Dre and Roger Troutman)
Lovestrukk (3 Oh! 3 feat. Katy Perry)
Already Gone (Kelly Clarkson)
I Gotta Feeling (Black Eyed Peas)
Love Drunk (Boys Like Girls)
Africa (Toto)
Good Girls Go Bad (Cobra Starship feat. Leighton Meester)
Purple Rain (Prince)
Let's Just Fall in Love Again (Jason Castro)
Don't You Forget About Me (Simple Minds)
Dark Chest of Wonders (Nightwish)
One More Time (Daft Punk)
I Believe in a Thing Called Love (The Darkness)
Imagine (John Lennon)
In My Life (The Beatles)
Only Hope (from A Walk to Remember)
Hallelujah (Jeff Buckley)
Gimme, Gimme, Gimme (Global Deejays)
Traffic (Tiesto)
Thank You for the Music (ABBA)
What a Wonderful World (Louis Armstrong)
The Answer to Our Lives (Backstreet Boys)
Different Kind of Love Song (Cher)
Battlefield (Jordin Sparks)
My Life Would Suck Without You (Kelly Clarkson)
Brazil sec. edition (Deadmau5)
Unbeautiful (Lesley Roy)
Paparazzi (Lady Gaga)
This Land is Your Land (Woody Guthrie)
Straight Through My Heart (Backstreet Boys)
Thriller (Michael Jackson)
Dance Floor Anthem (Good Charlotte)
Shit to Prove (C-Dizzle)

Plus just a lot of CCR, Beatles, David Bowie, Daft Punk, BSB, The Corrs, Kelly Clarkson, children's music, 80's and 90's music on cable and pop radio (97.5)
And Suicide is Painless (M*A*S*H)

Like I said... I love music.

1 comment:

  1. You have won an award from the Ancient Digger. You don't necessarily have to post the (img) of the award, but a little blurb would be appreciated. http://www.ancientdigger.com/2009/11/ancient-digger-has-won-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete