Saturday, August 15, 2009

Wow... It's been awhile, hasn't it?

It's been busy, busy, busy in this Modern Bohemian's life. I came back from the U.P., moved to Will's parents' house, had a yard sale, moved again to another house in a different city (actually, still in the process of moving), had a job interview, have spent some time hanging out with friends and family, and mostly... been cleaning at the new house. You see... we are living in a house with 4 other people (besides Will and me) and we get to have the basement. Kind of creepy... kind of cool. Very Bohemian. haha So I have been cleaning it and improving it with tapestries, art, all sorts of rugs, and cool hippie accessories like crochet blankets, lava lamps, vintage anything-I-can-get-my-hands-on, peace signs, and fantastic posters. (I have yet to hang up my amazing RENT poster...)
I've had a little time in between for other things. For example, I took a personality test my sister sent me through Facebook. Go here: Humanmetrics if you would like to take it yourself. I was ENFP which means I am an extrovert who uses intuition, feeling, and perception above other things. Here's a good explanation of what that means my personality is like from Wikipedia:

ENFPs are initiators of change, keenly perceptive of possibilities. They energize and stimulate others through their contagious enthusiasm. They prefer the start-up phase of a project or relationship, and are tireless in the pursuit of new-found interests. ENFPs are able to anticipate the needs of others and to offer them needed help and appreciation. They bring zest, joy, liveliness, and fun to all aspects of their lives. They are at their best in situations that are fluid and changing, and that allow them to express their creativity and use their charisma. They tend to idealize people, and can be disappointed when reality fails to fulfill their expectations. They are easily frustrated if a project requires a great deal of follow-up or attention to detail.

[ENFPs] delight in novelty. They are optimistic, enthusiastic, and vivacious, craving expressions of strong emotion. With a dramatic flair, they share their experiences with others, hoping to reveal some universal truth or win others over in support of a cause. Attuned to possibilities, Champions scan their environment, probing the emotions, needs, and motivations of others. This sensitivity sometimes conflicts with their intense drive for personal authenticity. Spontaneous and personable, they attract others to their company.


Well... I thought it was pretty interesting anyway.
I suppose I should go. Having internet again means I can work on making my city in Evony amazing! haha
Peace and Love Friends! I promise, my next post will be very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment